How Ubercare Works
It’s simple and quick to book an Ubercarer – whether it be via the App or over the phone.
Ordering an Ubercarer via the App – See our YouTube Training Videos
- Download the free App, register your details and add your credit or debit card information. Your personal information will be stored securely in Braintree, a subsidiary of Paypal.
- To request an Ubercarer, open the App and press the “Request a Carer” button on your screen, confirm your location and wait a short time for a carer to offer you their service.
- When an Ubercarer responds, you will see their name, photograph, star rating, service rates and how soon they can arrive. You have the option to confirm or skip the Ubercarer.
- Once you’ve accepted an offer, the Ubercarer is on their way and the timer in the App counts down until their arrival. The map shows you exactly where they are. You can call the Ubercarer if you have any questions or wish to provide them with extra information.
- When the Ubercarer arrives, a doorbell will chime on your phone and the care session starts. Once the Ubercarer has completed all tasks requested by you, they will sign off via the App.
- An automatic payment is taken from your nominated payment method – you don’t have to hand over anything! You will be asked to rate the Ubercarer out of 5 stars after they leave and you will receive an immediate email receipt.
Ordering an Ubercarer over the Phone
Call our Client Services Manager, Dani McKenna, on 1300 120 999 to discuss your home support options with Ubercare.
If you’re an organisation or facility who would like to use Ubercare, please visit our last minute staff for providers page.