Help in your home when you need it
Ubercare is for anyone who needs a little extra assistance at home – especially at short notice.
What can an Ubercarer do for you? Most things you might need help with – just ask! An Ubercarer can be the valuable extra pair of hands you (or your loved one) needs to enjoy living at home comfortably. Some ideas include:
- Supporting you with household tasks such as light cleaning, ironing and laundry
- Preparing meals and helping wash up
- Helping you shower and get yourself ready for friends coming to visit
- Accompanying you on social outings
- Providing companionship and someone to have a chat with
- Assistance getting to the shops or appointments
All Ubercarers are qualified in a minimum Certificate III support/care qualification, have been personally screened by the Ubercare team and are self-employed to provide direct care to clients. With over 500 careworkers in South Australia, an Ubercarer can usually arrive at your home within 15 to 30 minutes.
It’s a great way to get back the spontaneity in your life.
“Living interstate, it’s hard to arrange support for my ageing parents. I was referred to Ubercare by another provider who wasn’t able to help for over 1 week. However, Ubercare was able to have someone there within 30 minutes – and they were fantastic! Now I’m using the App to request care whenever we need it – can’t believe how easy it is!”