Help in your home when you need it
Ubercare is for anyone who needs a little extra assistance to continue to live independently, safely and happily at home.
All Ubercarers are qualified in a minimum Certificate III support/care qualification, have been personally screened by the Ubercare team and are self-employed to provide direct care to clients. With over 500 careworkers in South Australia, an Ubercarer can usually arrive at your home within 15 to 30 minutes.
It’s a great way to get back the spontaneity in your life.
What can an Ubercarer do for you, you ask? An Ubercarer can simply be the valuable extra pair of hands you or your loved one needs to enjoy living at home comfortably. Some ideas include:
- Supporting you with domestic tasks such as light cleaning, ironing and laundry
- Helping you with showering and grooming for friends coming to visit or before social outings
- Preparing meals and helping wash up
- Providing companionship and someone to have a chat with
- Helping tidy up around the house to reduce safety risks and hazards
- Assistance getting to the shops or appointments
Every Ubercarer offers all of the services listed below. The choice is up to you, just ask your Ubercarer!
Living interstate, it’s hard to arrange support for my ageing parents. I was referred to Ubercare by another provider who wasn’t able to help for over 1 week. However, Ubercare was able to have someone there within 30 minutes – and they were fantastic! Now I’m using the App to request care whenever we need it – can’t believe how easy it is!